The Breaking Trail reed diffuser is another form of our collaboration candle of the same name. It's based on the mutual element in the things that we have a passion for — the outdoors. At EFSCo., we enjoy hiking, backpacking, camping, traveling, riding motorcycles and trying to get out as much as we can. The scent is crisp, as you would imagine with a dense forest and damp earth. With notes of cedar, pine, dirt and moss among other things, it evokes the feeling of backpacking the John Muir Trail in the fall or a spring motorcycle ride through Big Sur.
Breaking Trail is an exclusive limited reed diffuser crafted by PF Candle Co. as an exclusive for East Fork Supply Company.
What makes PF Candle Co candles different than others? All of their candles are made using domestically grown soy wax, cotton core wicks, fine fragrance oils, and apothecary inspired packaging. Jars are finished off with a simple label and brass lid. Each candle is hand poured in their Los Angeles Arts District studio.
About Reed Diffusers
These diffusers fill the room with fragrance without the need to light a candle.
• Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
• 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
• Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box.
• Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint.
• Do not consume, and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.